Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jonathan and Pam family update

I can barely do email so I am not so sure how this will turn out. I figured since I appear to be the only one that knows anything about the blog in Jonathan's family, I should post something. It will probably be old news since I live in Wyoming and everyone else is in Utah.
I'll start with us, Shawn and Amber Rand. We are all in school now. When I say all, I mean all eight of us. Shawn and I are taking classes at the local community college. Philip graduated this year and has started school in Missouri. Nate is in 8th grade, Liz is in 6th grade, both of which are in middle school. Zac is in 4th grade, Sam is in 1st, and Emily started kindergarten. We are still doing gymnastics. Now we have added football, basketball, swimming, soccer, and 4-H to our yearly calendar.

If you don't know by now, Brook and Jason are expecting twins in Nov. I think they are a little nervous about the cost of raising twins. They are in saving mode already. Florita, Jeremy's wife, is also expecting. I am not sure when she is due. I'll let you know.

Derek and Shelley have a senior this year. DJ is playing on the Granger football team.

Amanda has 6 kids now the youngest of which is 8 mos.

Kim is working at IHC in the lab. She has 2 kids, Kyra (4) and Elijah (2).

Lindsey is almost ready to submit her mission papers and Ian is working at Kennecott (?) as a night guard. He also graduated this spring and has his EMT basic. For now he is taking classes at SLCC. He hopes to go on his mission next year when he turns 19.

Mom is still the same, crazy. She has Amanda and Kim both living with her. That is 13 people living in the same house! I think Dad picks up overtime just to avoid the crowded house. He is still working at the airport for TSA.

2 comments:

Nancy Webb said...

Amber thanks for updating on your family. Please post some pics as well. It's amazing how the kids have grown and I'm sure the out of staters would love to see current pictures of your children. I know I love what I have on my kitchen door. I Love you!

Muriel said...

So good to hear from you guys! How's Teresa? I have to second the pictures comment. It would be fun to see you all.