Monday, September 15, 2008

Earl Family

Here is goes. I am not a very good writer so this will be brief. We live in Monticello Utah. For those who are not sure where that is, it is 45 minutes south of Moab. It is a very small town with less than 3000 people living here. There are no major shopping stops (walmart, malls, eats, etc.), but it is at the base of a mountain and live about 7200 ft up, it is nice and quiet. It does get cold, but our summers are never hotter than 88 - 90 degrees. Jason works for Napa/Monticello Supply, and enjoys working there. I currently have no job, trying to get one, but I was going to school recently till last year. I was in one of the country's best nursing programs at CEU and found it to be not the right time of season for me if you know what I mean. I dropped out and decided to go in a couple of years when I can leave the kids at home for longer periods of time.
Konner is our oldest and is 11 years old now. He is in the 6th grade and most times enojoys going to school. He still cannot learn too much as his medications still do a good number to him. Yes he still struggles with epilepsy, but we are taking better measures this year as we have done more research and searched out alternative methods to make him better. He is a great blessing to have, and is a very funny kid. (He really likes being the class/family clown).

Tara twin #1, just turned 10 this summer. She started 5th grade and does love school and the social network that comes with it. She is definately energetic and reminds me of too much of me growing up. Am I in trouble? She loves to play with her sisters, and being the boss.

Kylie twin #2, is also a delight. She however is more of the quiet mouse most of the time. She doesn't show a lot of loud emotion and tends to be more of a peacemaker than a troublemaker. She loves to draw and write. She will sit at the table and draw pictures and color them all day If I allowed her too. She has a smile that will melt your heart and will definately be the chased after one when she starts dating, (of course they all will)..scary!

Cierra is almost 9! She has started the 3rd grade and out of all the kids loves school the most. She is my social butterfly and our drama queen. She can pitch a fit like no other, and it is too funny. She loves to read and play almost anything. She is very outgoing and fun to be around. She definately has that laughter magnet in her.

1 comment:

Muriel said...

I don't know why, but I didn't realize that Cierra and Mitchell were the same age. I guess I had to see it in writing. It was fun to see them all play together at the reunion. We should definitely try to make it again next year.