Sunday, September 28, 2008

Why NOT????

I figure what the Heck -- it sucks to be shown up by a younger brother. So if Jeff can do it ... wth!

This is the Dean and Colleen Webb Family in Mazatlan, Mexico!


(From Left to Right)
Kiersten our oldest (turns 19 this year and graduated HS last year) is now enrolled at SLCC part time and works full time as a chair side dental/ortho assistant in Magna.
Colleen of course (where all our girls get their good looks from), she is a Q/A engineer for a software company. We will be celebrating our 22 anniversary in Feb 2009.
Lindsay (turns 15 in next January) started 9th grade this year -- her midterm was a 3.7gpa so she's killing it at school!
ME! Now for you OLD GEEZERS (uh hum ... Aunt Nancy et all) I'm turning 44 in March of next year -- so I'm knocking on the door of the old geezer club too. For the last 6 years I have owned my own financial services company -- love it (being a business owner/self employed person is the ONLY way to go!) I don't know how I worked under someone else's thumb for as long as I did!



In 2007 we bought a condo in Mazatlan at the El Cid Marina and Beach Club. Our Plan is to go back there at least once a year. Colleen and I were supposed to be going to celebrate our 20th anniversary ... somehow the kids roped us in to taking them.





This year (2008) we invited 2 of Colleen's sisters and their families to come with us. Lot's of people, but we had a blast.You know, we've had a chance to travel a little, I still absolutely love Mazatlan.







The kids love to parasail -- here's a couple of pictures of that! Last year's pictures were the best ...



As you can see, they loved it! The first time up was a little nerve racking for them, but now ... they won't NOT go when we have the chance!






At least once a summer we try to do a pig roast. Colleen's father built this huge grill that we can put anything up to about 250lbs on to roast ... this one is just a little 100lb pig ... but oh they turn out great!
















This is Kiersten's cap and gown picture from her graduation in 2008 from West Jordan HS. We were very proud parents and at the same time feeling a little old having a HS school graduate in the house. It's really hard to believe how fast time flies ... and you don't necessarily always have to be having fun at the same time.

5 comments:

Muriel said...

So when is there going to be a cousin's party in Mazatlan??

Anonymous said...

whenever you want Muriel ... you're always invited! :)

sandi said...

K Dean! You all look great but I could've done without the pig picture!!

Can I be invited to Mazatlan too? Please, Please, Please?????

Nancy Webb said...

I'm commint to Mazatlan too:) Dean it is so good to see pics of all of your family. Your hair reminds me of mine, but at least you have hair be thankful. Tell Jan and Duane we are anxiously awaiting hearing from them

Nancy Webb said...

HEY!!!How come I get mentioned being a geezer first when we all know Alan was there first, David next and then me with Jonathan very close behind. If you meant cute geezer then maybe I can be first....but otherwise. lol
Love you guys