Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Suspect.....

...That I'll give this a try, being a blogger noob and all. I'll start off introducing my family for those of you who haven't seen me at the past few family get-togethers....

I'm Jeff, and this my wife Brandi. We have been married for 15 years (yep, that is us celebrating our 15th anniversary in Maui.) Brandi is a stay at home Mom and is an expert at saving our family from our chaotic schedules. I'm currently a Software Architect/Lead Engineer for Quest Software. We are the (proud?) parents of 4 children.




Emily, the oldest, is 14 and just started the 9th grade. She keeps herself busy (as well as the rest of the family), by playing on a year-round accelerated Fast pitch softball team, and she also plays basketball in the winter.








Next is Colton, 11, and he just started the 6th grade. He is in an accelerated learning program which keeps him pretty busy with homework and school projects. In his copious amounts of spare time, he plays the Wii, and also plays soccer and basketball.







After Colton, is Zack. Zack is our 8 year-old trouble maker. He just started the 3rd grade, and I feel for his teachers. Besides excelling in mischief, Zack enjoys playing tennis, soccer, and basketball.








And last but not least, is Justin. Justin is 6 and just started 1st grade. Justin enjoys playing baseball, soccer, and basketball. He also likes the fact that he is almost as tall as Zack, as this gives him an advantage when it comes to fighting.

4 comments:

Nancy Webb said...

Jeff,
It was so great to see your family on the family blog. My how the kids have grown and you and Brandi still look so "young" I can't believe you have been married for 15 years, but then, I can't believe I'm a "senior citizen" (crap it's hard to choke that out) either. I sure love you all.

Muriel said...

I'm so excited you gave this a go! It is fun to see pictures of your kids. I can't believe you have a 14 year old. That's crazy! I'm glad to see you are doing well.

apyknowzitall said...

What a cute family. I can't wait to do our post but would it be a bad idea to give a connection to what Francis and Annis Webb child you're related to when doing your main update post?

Muriel said...

I was thinking about having each person put their label as their connection. I did that for Jeff's post and thought I would do that for the posts as they came in (so not to add more confusion for anyone).